Selling to Mosh Posh
We pride ourselves in offering honest and reliable prices for your pre-loved designer pieces. With our national and global outreach we have satisfied customers and sellers from all over the world. Our simple and streamlined process allows you to easily send us your items and get paid almost instantly.
How It Works
1. Log in or create an account, give us some information about your item(s) and submit. We will then generate a quote for you to review. It really is that easy!
2. Submit the item(s) you would like to sell and include all the pertinent information and images. The more information and images the more accurate our quote will be.
3. Once we receive the submission our purchasing department will review and generate a quote within 2-3 business days.
4. If you accept the quote then we will provide you with a FREE shipping label for items that meet a certain criteria.
5. Once we receive your item(s) we will review its condition and authenticate it.
6. Payment will be sent out immediately once your item(s) pass our review process.
7. That’s it! If you have any further questions please email email@example.com
Consigning with Mosh Posh
At Mosh Posh we take delight in getting our consignors the most money possible for their items while still offering our customers a great deal! By reaching as many shoppers as possible with our strategic marketing campaign, we are able to sell nearly all the items that we receive in our store… We will get maximum exposure for your items!
How Mosh Posh will market your items…
• Online Store: Allows our customers to shop 24 hours a day from all around the world!
• Facebook: Mosh Posh is the most followed designer consignment store on facebook with nearly 180,000 fans. (like us on facebook)
• Instagram: Over 6,000 followers getting insta updates on new inventory! (follow us on Instagram)
• Twitter: Over 2,100 followers tweeting about our new inventory! (follow us on Twitter)
• Pintrest: Nearly 1,200 followers pinning and repinning our inventory! (follow us on Pintrest)
• Email List: We have 1,000’s of people on our mailing list eager to learn about our new inventory.
• Wish List: Our customers know what they want and when the item comes in that they have been waiting for… We let them know!