Luxury Sales Associate - Part-Time/Full-Time
- A passion for fashion and a positive attitude when dealing with customers.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers by exceeding their needs.
- Savvy in social media with the ability to create engaging content.
- Provide clients with appropriate product knowledge to assist with closing the sale.
- Daily use of point of sale and client management system to assist customers.
- Manage clothing arrival by steaming, tagging, and double checking for blemishes.
- Responsible for store and fashion merchandising on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Holiday and weekend availability required.
- Fashion retail sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of one or more designer brands preferred (Chanel, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with an energetic and positive attitude.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Some light lifting may be required (< 20 lbs).
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.